Aryaka Accelerate Reseller Revenue Opportunities
January 25, 2022, marked the official launch of the new Aryaka Accelerate Global Partner Program and our complete transition from a channel-first to a channel-led go-to-market strategy.
We previewed our strategy with the new sales agent program launched in November of 2021, but January’s news reflects the company’s commitment to partnerships of all types, including:
- Managed services providers (MSPs)
- Value-added resellers (VARs)
- Cloud service providers (CSPs)
- IT distributors
- Technology services brokerages (TSBs)
- Sales Agents
- Technology vendors
Most importantly, we’ve made significant investments in people, processes, and technology so that our solutions align with our partners’ specific business models and how they choose to go to market.
Reseller Revenue Opportunities
I’m excited to share that Aryaka has opened new opportunities for our VAR, MSP and CSP reseller partners. Here are the big takeaways:
- Increased Total Addressable Market (TAM) – Aryaka’s new all-in-one SD-WAN and SASE services leverage the company’s new, industry-leading FlexCore™ technology that combines Layer 2 and 3 networking, enabling partners to deliver services optimized for performance or cost. This flexibility also expands the total addressable market for Aryaka’s services to include businesses of all sizes – from global enterprises to regional small and medium businesses (SMBs).
- Simplified Packaging and Pricing – Ayaka’s new SmartConnect EZ + SmartConnect Pro and Prime EZ solutions are easy to quote, sell and consume with “T-shirt” sized pricing and standard service tiers, speeding time to revenue for partners.
- New Co-managed Network Option – Aryaka’s new AppAssure™ application enables VAR, MSP and white-label partners with the network visibility required to co-manage their clients’ networks, increasing their value and wallet share. AppAssure™ delivers deterministic visibility and control of more than 3,500 applications. Now, our MSP partners can view applications and make moves, adds or changes in the customer environment themselves.
So, What’s the Big Deal?
All of this comes together to help reseller partners grow revenue.
- Deal Size: Here are the numbers:
- The average size Aryaka deal is $100,000 in annual contract value.
- The average gross profit on an Aryaka deal is 25 to 28 percent.
- Deal Registration: We know that our partners work hard to develop customer relationships and sales opportunities, so our deal registration program protects partner opportunities for as long as they’re actively working them.
- Deal Expansion: Reseller partners helping business clients with digital transformation, migration to cloud infrastructure or applications, and boosting network security can turn to Aryaka to make those solutions work better. This improves the client experience, satisfaction and retention, and resellers’ revenue. We encourage partners to seize this opportunity by bringing Aryaka’s solution and our engineers into those conversations to help close deals.
- Deal Size: Here are the numbers:
Learn more about the all-new Aryaka Accelerate Partner Program by watching our global launch partner broadcast at https://www.aryaka.com/get-up-to-speed-on-aryaka-accelerate/.
And, for information about becoming an Aryaka Partner, contact Aryaka at email@example.com.
Aryaka Accelerate Drive Xperience
Aryaka is kicking off 2022 by putting partners in the driver’s seat … literally.
Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi, Porsche, Corvette?
Take your pick! Accelerate partners are eligible for our exclusive 2022 Aryaka Accelerate Driving Xperience events, where partners and their customers can take the supercar of their choice for a spin on a professional racetrack.
The only requirement to gain access to this event is a deal registration of $5k or more.