Aryaka Accelerate: Our Commitment to the Channel
This year, Aryaka announced the launch of the new Aryaka Accelerate Global Partner Program and our total transition from a channel-first to a channel-led go-to-market strategy.
We built the global program on the foundation the Aryaka Channel Team set in the fall of 2021 with our sales agent program launched at CPEXPO 2021, to include partnerships of all types, including:
- Managed services providers (MSPs)
- Value-added resellers (VARs)
- Cloud service providers (CSPs)
- IT distributors
- Technology services brokerages (TSBs)
- Sales Agents
- Technology vendors
Over the past eight months since I joined Aryaka as Channel Chief, Aryaka has demonstrated our commitment to the channel and our partner community through significant investments in people, processes and technology so that our solutions align with our partners’ specific business models and how they choose to go to market.
We’re putting our money where our mouths are to drive real growth for our Aryaka Accelerate partners through our managed SD-WAN, SASE and Last Mile services.
Here’s what Aryaka Accelerate Partners can expect when they partner with us:
- Enhanced Sales and Marketing Alignment – As a channel-led company, Aryaka works in lockstep with partners to align and supercharge sales and marketing activities, such as strategic account mapping, marketing resources, investment in co-marketing and co-selling, and all-new account-based sales and marketing programs to generate leads for qualified partners.
- Lucrative Incentives – Aryaka offers a range of enticing sales incentives tailored to all partner types, such as commission multipliers and increased margin opportunities
- 3-Fold Customer Success – In addition to two levels of expert support, Aryaka provides customer success managers (CSMs) devoted to retaining and growing partners’ accounts.
- Training and Certification – Aryaka has a self-paced, online training program for sales and technical competencies.
- Increased Total Addressable Market (TAM) – Aryaka’s new all-in-one SD-WAN and SASE services are based on the company’s new, industry-leading FlexCore™ technology that combines Layer 2 and 3 networking, enabling partners to deliver services optimized for performance or cost. This flexibility also expands the total addressable market for Aryaka’s services to include businesses of all sizes – from global enterprises to regional small and medium businesses (SMBs).
- Simplified Packaging and Pricing – Ayaka’s new SmartConnect EZ + SmartConnect Pro and Prime EZ solutions are easy to quote, sell and consume with “T-shirt” sized pricing and standard service tiers, speeding time to revenue for partners.
- New Co-managed Network Option – Aryaka’s new AppAssure™ application enables VAR, MSP and white-label partners with the network visibility required to co-manage their clients’ networks, increasing their value and wallet share.
- Last-Mile Services Revenue – Uniquely, Aryaka can offer its network-as-a-service solution with the last-mile connections included, offering partners an additional revenue opportunity.
These investments in our new Aryaka Accelerate Partner Program have paid off, with recognition as a CRN 5-Star Partner Program. This designation speaks to the innovations and resources the Aryaka Channel Team built into the new program, including real go-to-market strategy, planning and support. Unlike other providers, we aren’t expecting our partners to do all the work to bring in deals. We’re developing true partnerships.
Our team is actively engaging with our partners in a cooperative effort to acquire new business. We generate and share leads, identify target accounts, activate account-based campaigns and work side by side to close deals with our partners.
Aryaka’s channel investments were noted by Channel Futures as well. On behalf of the Aryaka channel team. I’m honored to accept the 2022 Circle of Excellence Award, which is presented to channel leaders who strategically invest in channels and provide enablement resources so that high-performance partners can create business value for their customers.
Race for the Keys to a Corvette!
To kick things into high gear, I’m super excited about our 2022 channel sales incentives, including a grand prize for our highest-performing partner. We’re giving away a 2023 Corvette to the Aryaka Accelerate partner who sells the highest total MRR in 2022.
Who’s in the lead? Check out our leaderboard.
Our Channel Team is Growing
We’ve reinforced our commitment to the channel with industry-leading depth and experience in the Aryaka Channel Team, including:
- Rich Farbman, Vice President of Global Strategic Partnerships
- Sarah Linford Cothran, Director of Channel Programs and Operations
- Nicole Steele, Director of Channel Marketing and Enablement
- Ryan Burke, Channel Sales Director, Great Lakes
- Derek Wood, Channel Sales Director, South Central
- Matt Thompson, Channel Sales Director, Pacific
- Mike Wall, Channel Sales Director, North Central
- Lou LaVigna, Channel Sales Director, Northeast
- Mark McGarvie, Channel Sales Director, Mid Atlantic
- J. Jensen, Channel Sales Director, Rocky Mountain
- Heather Clemen, Channel Sales Director, Midwest
- Ray Marfino, Channel Account Manager, West
- Melissa Anderson, Channel Account Manager, East
I’d like to invite you to meet the team and learn more about the Aryaka Accelerate Partner Program. We’ll be at the Channel Partners Conference & Expo, April 11-14, at the Venetian Resort in Las Vegas and we’d love to chat with you about what we’ve been up to. Visit us in Meeting Room 27 or Cabanas 119, 120 and 121. Click to set up a meeting.