Top Three SD-WAN Adoption Motivators Found in IDC Survey: Aryaka Exceeds Them All
A worldwide study, from research firm IDC, highlights the need for consistent security, price, and reduced complexity as the top motivators considering SD-WAN adoption, as identified by the survey respondents. IDC goes on to predict the enterprise acceptance of SD-WAN will help drive market revenues to $6 billion by 2020.
The report titled, Worldwide SD-WAN Survey Special Report, covers the rapidly evolving enterprise WAN space. It provides a comprehensive view of end-user needs and priorities for SD-WAN as indicated by vendors, CSPs, and MSPs. The global study reached out to over 600 mid-market to enterprise-level companies in the USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Japan, China, India, and Australia.
The survey examines current and future enterprise plans for SD-WAN infrastructure and services, including their relationship to enterprise applications, cloud applications and services, WAN management, and operational requirements. It also examined the potential impact these plans will have on overall organizational efficiency, and on the business value across a number of geographic and vertical markets
In evaluating these top motivators mentioned in the survey, Aryaka’s global SD-WAN service exceeds the top criteria that influence enterprise adoption
- Consistent Security—Aryaka owns the middle mile for our global connectivity, securing data as it passes through our network with multi-layer security that delivers enterprise-grade network security, physical security, and access control within all of our global Points of Presence (PoPs).
- Price—Aryaka lowers overall costs associated with global private connectivity and optimization equipment. Our enterprise customers can experience up to 56% in cost savings compared to MPLS with WAN optimization hardware. Aryaka also eliminates CapEx with our simple pay-as-you-go subscription service; and real-time visibility tools, ongoing support and maintenance are all included with no added fees.
- Reduced Complexity—While the public Internet, MPLS, broadband, and hybrid networks all require corporate IT personnel to provision, manage, and maintain for corporate WANs, Aryaka handles all aspects of the global WAN infrastructure. By removing the burden of building, managing, and supporting WAN infrastructure, enterprise companies are freed from network complexities, and can now better utilize their IT departments for more strategic initiatives.
We also added new benefits for global enterprises which include
- Connectivity through our global private network (with complete control of the middle mile)
- Accelerated application performance—end-to-end
- Real-time network and application visibility
Most SD-WANs are unable to address performance issues with cloud-based and SaaS applications for global businesses. Many of these businesses continue to rely on the public Internet for connectivity, which can become congested easily, leading to latency, packet loss, and jitter. Aryaka’s global SD-WAN is the leading solution which addresses these issues by bypassing the public Internet, in addition to providing consistent network security, lowering IT costs, and reducing complexity.
As the market continues to heat up, SD-WAN vendors will take different approaches to solve enterprise connectivity challenges. Aryaka will continue to address global connectivity and application performance requirements of enterprises worldwide by providing a fully managed service. It’s great to see IDC’s latest global study validating our vision and technology.
Optimize your network connectivity and speed up application performance with our global SD-WAN; give Aryaka a try!